Some dude grabbed my wife's ass

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by distinctive, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

FWIW, I think you handled it the right way. The cops aren't going to respond to a call about some guy grabbing your wife's ass and it's really not worth having him thrown out of the bar by the bouncers - if they would even do it.

You confronted him, handled the situation and left. Nothing wrong with that.

And, I think you deserve congratulations for having a wife with an ass worth grabbing.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

In Pakistan the guy would be dog food.

In Iran she'd be stoning material, the harlot!

3. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Big Winner

EEEEEEEEEVERYBODY MUST GET STONED!!!!

ahem

4. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

This thread is useless without pics.

5. distinctive

distinctive Senior member

6. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

Is this the ITG reunion party? The one were assault and battery are promoted widely? Great. Nice thread.

There is something extraordinarily backwards, cro-magnonesque and mysoginistic about a man completely over-reacting about anything surrounding his female...

(no please - don't break my knee caps)

Me agreeing with gdl - awesome! [​IMG]

Grown men fighting is the height of foolishness.

7. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

If one were to ever touch my girl when I was around, he would be lucky to be alive after I am done with him. I basically told her that I would break the guy's nose and or curb stomp him on a train platform.

And you'd be spending the rest of your life and the next seventeen reincarnations of said life in a nasty ole Japanese prison, too. Japan may be many things, but "lax" on its laws it is not and understanding of violent, vengeful "Gaijin" beating up their citizens they are not. Good lawyering or a swayable jury may be worth something in the USA... but in Japan, your ass is toast.

I assume maybe you're being a little tongue-in-cheek or perhaps just playin' it up for the purposes of this thread, but if you are at ALL serious in what you posted, you need to get over those feelings quick. It's entirely possible some drunk horny salaryman might grope your "woman" on a train platform or on the way home and if you lose control, your life is over.

8. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Not if you're a Marine.

Especially then, considering you'll be paid to do it professionally; don't bring your work home!

9. rach2jlc

Especially then, considering you'll be paid to do it professionally; don't bring your work home!

Sounds like Frenchy here needs an ass-whoopin'

10. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

Heh. I was talking about your sweet testosterone-soaked video. yeah, when you randomly flail and smack someone, you should get your, and your buddy's ass punched into the hospital. That's the world I want to live in. Dudes walking around thinking about how much the internet matters, just waiting to prove their manliness and how they totally aren't internet dandies or whatever.

I'm absolutely certain the guy in the video doesn't give two shits about what people on the internet "think" or that people might think he's an "internet dandy," which makes me realize that you took issue mostly with my use of that particular phrase, and not so much that video in particular.

11. rach2jlc

^I think the brawlers on this thread need to have an SF style Battle Royale, where they meet in one location and beat the living hell out of each other.

Winner gets two free eric glennie cutaway collars and a free cutout hoodie.

I'll throw in a necktie I was going to give to Teacher. It has butterflies on it.

12. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

I'll just take this occasion to say that I agree with everything gdl203 said in this thread.

That's because you're French. (I'm just kidding.)

Of course it was justified. The fool in the bar sexually harassed and grabbed his wife. It might not have been the best way to handle it, or even a logical thing to do, but he was certainly justified.

13. Etienne

Etienne Senior member

but he was certainly justified.
    Legally he probably wasn't. If I am not mistaken, if anything bad had happened to the guy he would have had serious legal problems.

Morally I feel he wasn't either.

14. distinctive

distinctive Senior member

Legally he probably wasn't. If I am not mistaken, if anything bad had happened to the guy he would have had serious legal problems.

Morally I feel he wasn't either.

Perhaps I should have challenged him to a duel.

How would you feel, morally, if someone grabbed your wife's (or boyfriend's) ass?