Some dude grabbed my wife's ass

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by distinctive, Oct 13, 2008.

1. whacked

whacked Senior member

With the way things are going now that's a damn good thing.

You just got out of high school. Give it time.

2. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Goon member

I think I remember one of the asexual dandies making that point in post #43 as well

How about a devastating StyleForum smiley?

[​IMG]

Talk about humiliation. You get one of those: lights out.

- B

3. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt The Liberator Dubiously Honored

I love this thread. Half of the posters think that you shouldn't let your wife out in public, and the other half eat MMA guys for breakfast.

4. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

You just got out of high school. Give it time.
    I'm determined not to quit.

I love this thread. Half of the posters think that you shouldn't let your wife out in public, and the other half eat MMA guys for breakfast.
    Talking out of they asses?[​IMG]

5. vinouspleasure

vinouspleasure Senior member

That's an interesting story. I have a feeling that it will be ruled that the boys and the father acted out of self defense, assuming everything is true as you're telling it. Very interesting story, what would you if you were the 18 year old? Really put yourself into the heat of the moment and imagine the intensity of the situation, the adrenaline, the anger and fear you would feel watching your father being attacked...what would you do? Nothing? Is calling the police really an option? Perhaps. Your father might be strangled to death waiting for them to show up. Are you going to be able to think logically about the consequences? You're 18 years old...your younger brother is also involved, he may also be seriously hurt.

Interesting thing to think about eh? Will you be able to live with yourself if your father gets seriously injured...or worse? I personally would be completely willing to suffer the legal consequences knowing that I defended my father.

This is another really good point actually. In the OP's situation, she should've slapped him, or verbally humiliated the guy at a minimum. I don't know if she did that or not, if she didn't, why didn't she do it?

sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the boy's actions were incorrect. A lot of people think the boy is a hero and I absolutely think he did the right thing. The point was more that life can turn on a dime. If the father had not told the guy to stop cursing, if he hadn't thrown the knife away, things might have been quite different.

You're right, the lawyer is going for self-defense and hopefully it ends with that.

6. CunningSmeagol

CunningSmeagol Senior member

Why didn't you just follow him home?

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

The guy is lucky you didn't just cold cock him.

no homo

8. Spatlese

Spatlese Senior member

And apparently a third, albeit minority, category that sees an opportunity to act out some homoerotic fantasy under the guise of "let's see how you like it". (not that there's anything, well not much anyways, wrong with it).

Me? After confronting him, I would've asked mgmt (and / or the police) to have his assaulting ass thrown out.

9. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

With the way things are going now that's a damn good thing.

enjoy Iraq!

10. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Maybe I'm drunk but this looked staged to me.

11. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

That video's been around a long time, I doubt it's staged, and I also don't think it was an accident.

12. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

"Talk to the pecs, muthafuker."

[​IMG]

Again, maybe I'm drunk but those aren't pecs.

13. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member

That video's been around a long time, I doubt it's staged, and I also don't think it was an accident.

+1.
    The perp clearly looks and at the couple and times his swing to hit her.

14. Orsini

Orsini Senior member

You did well. And a happy ending -- you got satisfaction and you didn't get arrested, sued, or murdered.

Although security should have been on this like a duck on a June Bug...

Good for you.

15. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

Nicely done. I think you should be proud, you did the right thing. Consider the alternative, what if you had done nothing? I assure you you'll never regret "going angry husband" on someone no matter how ungentlemanly you behave, but you will absolutely regret not doing anything at all in situations like that. I get so sick of reading the advice spouted on this board by these asexual dandies, your post is refreshing.
    +1 The OP absolutely did the right thing. He gave the guy a chance to apologize and could have left it at that. I'm so sick of society going from people being scared of doing the wrong thing to being scared of doing the right thing. So the doof might have broken his neck ....so..... he could also break it while kneeling down to tie his AEs. Heaven forbid the grab-asser should think twice about his actions and is too stupid to realize that grabbing a random chicks ass might end up getting him floored. That being said I'm reminded of "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." Shit happens and you have to react, but don't bring your wife out to a sports bar. Bring her to a wine bar instead. Don't be stupid either. I was once out with some females and these 4 big huge black guys walk by and one of them pinches one of their asses. She wasn't my gf, but even if she had been, I probably would have backed down because it was imminent that the only thing I would have accomplished would have been getting my ass kicked. I would not have changed their minds one bit. BTW, I was reminded of that same video.