1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Some dude grabbed my wife's ass

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by distinctive, Oct 13, 2008.

1. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

I would have my underlings arrest and waterboard him until he apologized.

2. Bhowie

Bhowie Senior member

I would have made love to him. Anytime a man touches my wife it makes me extremely HOT!

3. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

Should I start up the "Some Ass Grabbed My Dude's Wife" thread?

4. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Senior member Dubiously Honored

Should I start up the "Some Ass Grabbed My Dude's Wife" thread?

Please do. Or any of the other 5 variations it spawned... "Some Wife Grabbed My Dude's Ass," "Some Grabbed Dudes Ass My!" and so on. None was as good as that second one, though. [​IMG]

5. wiscogooner

wiscogooner Senior member

I would have slapped him with my glove then run him through with my dagger.

+1

fucking knave

6. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

I would have said the same thing... then I would have taken my Heineken bottle and bashed his head in for his arrogance. They would have had to pull me off the guy.

I love how he is such a tough guy, but he is drinking a Heineken. [​IMG]

K

7. West24

West24 Senior member

i would have pulled out a laptop, shown him the number of posts i have. "see that bitch. thats over 2,000 posts, you messed with the wrong motherfucker." then give him a chance to apologise, which im sure he would after seeing that. if he doesnt, id be forced to walk away and post the incident online.

8. Tardek

Tardek Senior member

I love how he is such a tough guy, but he is drinking a Heineken. [​IMG]

K

He was preparing for later comments about giving that other guy more heiny than he could handle [​IMG]

9. Cougar6

Cougar6 Member

Hate to say it but knowing me, here's how I think I would have handled it: "Did you grab my wife's ass?" "Uhh, yeah." POW!!!!

"Honey, its time to leave." Exit Stage Left.

10. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

Hate to say it but knowing me, here's how I think I would have handled it: "Did you grab my wife's ass?" "Uhh, yeah." POW!!!!

"Honey, its time to leave." Exit Stage Left.

and the next day the police are looking for you. why do you people think it perfectly acceptable to assault a person?

11. VKK3450

VKK3450 Senior member

and the next day the police are looking for you. why do you people think it perfectly acceptable to assault a person?

Chances are that he wouldnt do it or would get knocked out himself. Everyone is tough on the internet and could drop the other guy with one punch.

K

12. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Senior member

Why do think it's acceptable for a man to be able to fondle a woman, against her will, and in public?

13. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

Why do think it's acceptable for a man to be able to fondle a woman, against her will, and in public?

i never said it that was acceptabel act either, but like most things if the woman was afriad of being attacked, she could have called the police or defended herself. but how can you justify assualting soem one when they are not physiccal threat to you?

14. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

Chances are that he wouldnt do it or would get knocked out himself. Everyone is tough on the internet and could drop the other guy with one punch.

K

and even if he was knocked out, the person attacked could still have him arrested i would imagine.

15. turk100

turk100 Senior member

You and your wife shouldn't put yourselves in environments that are conducive to that kind of behavior. But, if you must and that happens again, don't ask questions, just lay the ashole out with a upper cut to the jaw.

16. sjg22

sjg22 Senior member

I think you handled it exactly the way I would have handled it. I think you had to do something, not only to save face in front of the wife, but also so as to show dicks like that that they can't get away with their nonsense.

However, given that my day job is as an attorney, I think that you were very smart to not get into an actual fist fight with the guy. You may have wanted to (I sure as hell have come close in the last few years) but it isn't worth the risk. I'm not talking about the risk of you getting hurt, but rather the risk of them getting hurt. I have read way too many cases where a person was killed after one shot, sometimes even a fairly harmless punch in the stomach. You never know what hidden physical issue somebody might have - one case I read in law school talked about a guy who kicked another in the stomach once, and the guy that was kicked had a malfunctioning epiglotus (spelling of that is likely off) that was completely unknown to him and he therefore died (despite being an athlete, in great shape, etc). The kicker went to prison for life, as unfair as that may appear on the face of it. Secondly, from a financial perspective, you could very well get sued. This is a guy drinking PBR in a bar after a football game... he may have a lot to gain in this scenario if he gets even a little hurt. Don't let one moment of anger ruin you financially or generally.

In other words, as a general and non-binding statement that shouldn't be relied upon (see... told you I was an attorney...), don't get in a physical fight and definitely don't throw the first punch. "He grabbed my wife's ass" isn't going to fly as a legal defense to murder or serious assault in court, except maybe in Texas.

17. SField

SField Senior member

1) You were probably in a total dirtbag kind of place
    2) You admitted that your wife is a drama queen

2+2=4. Now, one thing all guys know about drama Queens is that SOMEHOW, they always manage to be the ones who get their asses squeezed or something similar. 9 times out of 10 they invite the behavior, since drama Queens range from narcissists to complete sociopaths, because they love the attention and they love a fuss being made over them. Somehow I don't think that this is an isolated incident, and the very fact that you pushing this guy 'scored you points' with your wife is evidence of her barbarism and poor rearing. In short, it seems to me that your wife is either sort of a biker whore (given the bar setting), or a Gina (female version of Gino).

Thank you.

18. randallr

randallr Senior member

1) You were probably in a total dirtbag kind of place
    2) You admitted that your wife is a drama queen

2+2=4. Now, one thing all guys know about drama Queens is that SOMEHOW, they always manage to be the ones who get their asses squeezed or something similar. 9 times out of 10 they invite the behavior, since drama Queens range from narcissists to complete sociopaths, because they love the attention and they love a fuss being made over them. Somehow I don't think that this is an isolated incident, and the very fact that you pushing this guy 'scored you points' with your wife is evidence of her barbarism and poor rearing. In short, it seems to me that your wife is either sort of a biker whore (given the bar setting), or a Gina (female version of Gino).

Thank you.

This thread died long ago.

FAIL.

19. scarphe

scarphe Senior member

I think you handled it exactly the way I would have handled it. I think you had to do something, not only to save face in front of the wife, but also so as to show dicks like that that they can't get away with their nonsense.

However, given that my day job is as an attorney, I think that you were very smart to not get into an actual fist fight with the guy. You may have wanted to (I sure as hell have come close in the last few years) but it isn't worth the risk. I'm not talking about the risk of you getting hurt, but rather the risk of them getting hurt. I have read way too many cases where a person was killed after one shot, sometimes even a fairly harmless punch in the stomach. You never know what hidden physical issue somebody might have - one case I read in law school talked about a guy who kicked another in the stomach once, and the guy that was kicked had a malfunctioning epiglotus (spelling of that is likely off) that was completely unknown to him and he therefore died (despite being an athlete, in great shape, etc). The kicker went to prison for life, as unfair as that may appear on the face of it. Secondly, from a financial perspective, you could very well get sued. This is a guy drinking PBR in a bar after a football game... he may have a lot to gain in this scenario if he gets even a little hurt. Don't let one moment of anger ruin you financially or generally.

In other words, as a general and non-binding statement that shouldn't be relied upon (see... told you I was an attorney...), don't get in a physical fight and definitely don't throw the first punch. "He grabbed my wife's ass" isn't going to fly as a legal defense to murder or serious assault in court, except maybe in Texas.

i ma not sure form legal point fo view but i am sure from SD point of view that even pushing is an attack, so the other person is defending himself from an aggressor, he could proabably seriously injure th attacker and still have him charged with assault.

i will repeat the question question what reasoning allows one to attack a person that is not threatening you physically?

20. randallr

randallr Senior member

You and your wife shouldn't put yourselves in environments that are conducive to that kind of behavior. But, if you must and that happens again, don't ask questions, just lay the ashole out with a upper cut to the jaw.

He was at a football game. That is like saying don't walk down the street.