• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Some diff glasses lenses

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pretty funky. Â I recently went on a quest for new glasses, and ended up searching for somethng similar to the ones Bond wore in the beginning of "The World is Not Enough." Â I ended up with these; I REALLY like them, and get lots of complements. http://www.eyeglasses.com/product/1039014985-1062188074

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Reaction score

water

Reaction score
drizzt, my favourite is the last pair you referenced. I really like them. The only thing I do not like is how easy it is to see "Dolce & Gabbana" on the frame. However, not much you can do about that.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i used the virtual picture function on eyeglasses and the last pair look pretty good, I'm going to see if I can find them in a store.

Timothy

Reaction score
I actually have this pair in a very pale gold. Love them, but considering that I found them at TJ Maxx for only $25 who wouldn't. . .
But the image seems squashed because the frames are much wider and not as tall.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.