1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

some deals (local and other)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by drizzt3117, Jun 21, 2006.

1. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Bluefly has 15% off of everything on their site today for another 12 hours or so, I believe Earnest Sewn and other jeans are a bit less than $100 shipped with that and the AFF15 coupon code.

Also, for Orange County people, there are PDCs in various sizes at Marshall's in Metro Pointe for $49.99 and a much larger selection at nordstrom rack at Metro Pointe for $69.99.

2. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

Bluefly has 15% off of everything on their site today for another 12 hours or so, I believe Earnest Sewn and other jeans are a bit less than $100 shipped with that and the AFF15 coupon code.

Also, for Orange County people, there are PDCs in various sizes at Marshall's in Metro Pointe for $49.99 and a much larger selection at nordstrom rack at Metro Pointe for $69.99.

where the fuck have you been, man?

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

I've been busy doing various things, but I've been catching up on some of the threads for the last couple weeks, I won't be on as much as I once was due to work and other obligations but I'll be around.

4. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

where the fuck have you been, man?
    Seriously. Glad you're back though!

5. retronotmetro

retronotmetro Senior member

I've been busy doing various things, but I've been catching up on some of the threads for the last couple weeks, I won't be on as much as I once was due to work and other obligations but I'll be around.

Welcome back!