• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Some cheap, many free; shirts, sportcoats, ties, slacks

maj

Reaction score
Have a bunch of stuff to sell pretty cheap and a bunch that I'll end up donating locally if nobody wants it. Prices do not include shipping cost (figure $5 for a smallish box, up to around $10+ for a larger one). PayPal is best.

UPDATE (3/9/08) Just got called away from home unexpectedly for a few weeks, so folks who have paid by today will have items shipped out tomorrow. Others will need to wait until I return, sorry.

The cheap stuff:
1) Hickey Freeman 2 button medium gray glen plaid. Tagged size 38S; ticket pocket; working buttonholes. Got this from a forum member and it's in great shape but the sleeves won't work for me. $39 SOLD pending
2) Burberry's 2 button dark brown plaid sport coat. No size tag; heavier weight wool. No flaws that I can see, just don't see wearing this much. $29 SOLD pending
3) 2 x Harvie and Hudson Shirts. Size 15.5 x 33; barrel cuff, chest pocket. White with blue strip was worn once, laundered once and line-dried. Blue herringbone worn twice, laundered twice and line-dried. $29 each. Buyer backed out- back up for sale. Now $50 for both.

4) Marc Jacobs XL SS cotton shirt. Worn sparingly. $9 Now FREE

5) Various ties, all NWOT or mint, $6 each. $10 for remaining 3 Versa ties

Alby, Alby, Versa, Versa, Versa (all "standard" width)
(Yellow Alby, Blue Alby SOLD pending)

Piatelli, HF, HF wool, Ungaro, Altea
(Purple HF, Altea SOLD pending)

Free stuff (cost of shipping only):
1) Canali 2 button dark gray glen plaid. Tagged size 38S. This has some wear and may need a dry cleaning. Bought it on Ebay (advertised as "excellent" of course) and have not worn it. GONE
2) Gieves and Hawkes 2 button cream/khaki glen plaid. Tagged size 38S. Same condition as Canali above. GONE
3) Various pants all approximately 34" waist (measured) and 38.5-39" outseam.
Kenneth Cole Reaction wool, KC Reaction wool/poly

4) Zegna sport cotton LS polo. Size L (tag has come off) GONE
5) Toscano wool sweater vest, size M. GONE

6) Various 100% cotton dress shirts.
From L to R: Oscar Corsini 16X32, Errepi Veste 16x32-33, Nordstom 15.5x33

Feel free to email or PM for more info/pics. Thanks.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PM sent

kimchikowboy

Reaction score
Dibs on solid blue Polo tie (if 59" or longer). Thanks.

maj

Reaction score
Updated to show sold and taken items. I dug up a few more shirts which I'll post in the morning (same approximate size as others).

maj

Reaction score
Back up to show available items (some that were marked sold have become available again) and price drops.

Jared

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the Yellow Alby doesn't go through I'll take it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics