• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

bobby1470

Reaction score
bobby1470 submitted a new listing:

NEW Orazio Luciano Navy Mohair Suit with Ambrosi Pants - UNWORN Orazio Luciano navy suit with matching pants by Ambrosi

I recently purchased this suit from the Armoury but the size was too small for me. The size is 44 EU. The original price of this suit was $3500 USD.

The following details were included on the Armoury website:

Orazio Luciano is a stalwart of Neapolitan tailoring and their garments are completely handmade in the traditional Neapolitan style with a soft, spalla camicia, generous lapels, and the signature barchetta breast pocket. The entire garment is fully handmade, from the buttonholes, to...
Read more about this listing...

bobby1470

Reaction score
bobby1470 updated ORAZIO LUCIANO Navy Mohair Suit, Matching Ambrosi Pants from the Armoury - NWT US34/EU44 with a new update entry:

ORAZIO LUCIANO NAVY MOHAIR SUIT, MATCHING AMBROSI PANTS FROM THE ARMOURY - NWT US34/EU44

I recently purchased this suit from the Armoury but the size was too small for me. The size is 44 EU. The original price of this suit was $3500 USD.

The following details were included on the Armoury website:

Orazio Luciano is a stalwart of Neapolitan tailoring and their garments are completely handmade in the traditional Neapolitan style with a soft, spalla camicia, generous lapels, and the signature barchetta breast pocket. The entire garment is fully handmade, from the buttonholes, to...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.