• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

wsupjs

Reaction score
wsupjs submitted a new listing:

Lot of Two Wool Dress Trousers: Epaulet NY and Dapper Classics - Grey wardrobe staple dress pants.

For sale is a lot of two high quality, versatile grey trousers for your wardrobe.

- Epaulet New York Walt. 4 Season Wool, Mid-Grey. Size 35 (true waist, no vanity sizing) with 32" inseam. NWOT (I purchased new direct from EPNY, had them hemmed, and haven't worn them)
- Dapper Classics Slim Fit. Tropical Wool, Light Grey. Size 34 (true waist closer to 35") with 32" inseam. Used in good condition.

If you're unfamiliar with Dapper Classics, they are well regarded (like Epaulet) as offering...
Read more about this listing...

theh00d

Reaction score
These are not my size. But just curious how does the Dapper Classic slim fit compare to Walts? Thanks!

wsupjs

Reaction score
These are not my size. But just curious how does the Dapper Classic slim fit compare to Walts? Thanks!
They fit very similarly, but the Dapper Classic Slim Fit has a slightly higher rise.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's