• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

SOLD White Cotton Dress Pants Sartoria Rossi Size 30

professorclee

Reaction score
professorclee submitted a new listing:

Various Pants - Susu, Boggi, Sartoria Rossi Size 32 - New or nearly new

Navy blue brushed cotton Porto pants from SuitSupply. Nearly new condition. $100

White (actually slightly off-white) slim stretch chinos from Boggi Milano $100 NWT

White Sartoria Rossi flat front dress pants with crease. Originally 220+ Euros. $100 NWT 100% cotton, unfinished hem.

All size 32. I will not be dropping prices as I've listed...

Read more about this listing...

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can you please post full measurements?

also, how is the opacity on these?

professorclee

Reaction score
can you please post full measurements?

Waist = 16.25" measured across the front of the waistband
They're unhemmed, so technically no inseam or length measurement though inseam unhemmed is currently 36 with total length of pants being 45. There's a ton of extra fabric
Rise (crotch seam to top of waistband) = 9"
Leg starts at about 8.5" and tapers down to a leg opening of 7"

also, how is the opacity on these?

Pocket lining can be seen, as is usually the case with white trousers. I have two other pairs of these, which are my favorite white pants since they have a crease and are really a true white. I, personally, wear gray boxers with them to create opacity with no issues.

If they fit your measurements, they are legitimately 200 euro pants.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads