1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD - Wallace and Barnes / J. Crew Bedford cord jacket , tan / light brown - XL

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Distinguished Member

Wallace & Barnes J. Crew Bedford Cord Jacket
    size XL (see actual measurements below)
    100% cotton

Very good, gently worn condition. The jacket never washed or soaked. It comes from a smoke and pet free home and is totally free of odor. There are very few signs of wear; some light fading on the high points and a few very minor spots on the inside collar. This is a nice mid to heavy weight 100% cotton jacket with comfortable heft. It's a well designed jacket and has been sold out at J. Crew online for a while.

Actual measurements given in inches and taken with the jacket buttoned and laid flat....

chest 25"
    sleeve 26.75"
    front length 26.25"
    rear length 25.25"

I think I took good photos but please feel free to ask any questions or let me know if I missed anything you want to see.

Priority shipping will be $12.65 to the US. No international shipping please.

Note that I also have a nice pair of Rancourt Chromexcel loafers for sale, size 11.5d.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.