1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD - Wallace and Barnes / J. Crew Bedford cord jacket , tan / light brown - XL

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Wallace & Barnes J. Crew Bedford Cord Jacket
    size XL (see actual measurements below)
    100% cotton

Very good, gently worn condition. The jacket never washed or soaked. It comes from a smoke and pet free home and is totally free of odor. There are very few signs of wear; some light fading on the high points and a few very minor spots on the inside collar. This is a nice mid to heavy weight 100% cotton jacket with comfortable heft. It's a well designed jacket and has been sold out at J. Crew online for a while.

Actual measurements given in inches and taken with the jacket buttoned and laid flat....

chest 25"
    sleeve 26.75"
    front length 26.25"
    rear length 25.25"

I think I took good photos but please feel free to ask any questions or let me know if I missed anything you want to see.

Priority shipping will be $12.65 to the US. No international shipping please.

Note that I also have a nice pair of Rancourt Chromexcel loafers for sale, size 11.5d.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.