1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD - Visvim Patrician Folk oxfords, size 10

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Aug 17, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Visvim Patrician Folk oxfords
    Tag size: US 10
    Fall 2011?
    Two tone oxford with Vibram brick sole

Length 12 7/16”
    Width 4 ¼”

Condition: Gently worn, a handful of times and mostly in an office setting. As shown in photos, the soles show very little wear, even when looking at the heels straight on from the back. A couple of very minor toe bumps on the right shoe, seen only when looking at the shoe from straight on from the front (I guess I lead with my right). The shoes are very clean inside and out and look great.

Sizing: These seem to fit true to size. For reference, I measure size 10 on the brannock scale but have high arches and a very “high volume” foot. I need to size up to 10.5, but if you’re a normal US 10 these should work. You can find more sizing experiences on the Visvim thread.

$265 shipped CONUS (obo)

Note that I also have two pair of Viberg oxfords for sale in the size 10 - 10.5 range.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have questions. I think I shot pretty good photos but if there is anything I missed then PM me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.