1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD :: UNIS GIO Cobalt Size 33 (or 34!)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mikeygrapes, Jul 23, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeygrapes

mikeygrapes Senior member

Here is a very lightly used pair of UNIS GIO pants in COBALT (But they almost look like a combination of Carbon/Cobalt). Lightish Blue, unique and subtle, amazing fit. Tag reads size 33, but PLEASE SEE EXAC MEASUREMENTS BELOW! Only been dry cleaned and pressed once. I love these but they are a waist size too big on me.

Straight across waist (with front and back lined up and pulled taut)- 17.625"
    Inseam - 33.625"
    Leg Opening - 7.75"

Will ship anywhere in COTUS for $115 or trade for a good-condition pair of Gios (any color) in size 31 or 32 (depending on how the waist measures!).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. uninkco

uninkco Senior member

Is the waist measurement with the waistband lined up and pulled tight?

3. mikeygrapes

mikeygrapes Senior member

Hi, I have to update measurements, actually straight across waist is 17.625", inseam is 33.625", and leg opening is 7.75". Apologies. (Can't understand why UNIS states "true to size," if a 33 is actually over 35"! I'm sure there's a thread on this topic.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.