• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD-Triple Aught Design FAST Pack EDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchabalk

Reaction score
I bought this bag and accessories maybe 2 years ago new from the Triple Aught Design store in San Francisco. I didn't have a day pack size backpack at the time and my intent was to use this for that, hiking, a emergency preparedness pack etc.

Fast forward 2 years and it's yet to be used. I packed it, fitted the accessories and otherwise it's sadly just sat in a closet. The build quality of these bags is great. If you're into the military inspired design it's kind of the perfect bag in terms of durability and functionality.

This particular bag and the accessories is the earthy green color. They're kind of difficult to get a hold of as they sell out pretty quickly. there's a good eBay market for these but i'd rather sell on the forum here. I hope it'll do to someone who'll enjoy it.

I'm selling the backpack and the 3 accessories all together, the price is for everything and includes CONUS shipping.

Let me know if you have any questions about any of these. They're kind of difficult to photograph effectively, i'm happy to provide more detailed pictures or description. All items are in, "as new" condition and haven't been used outside the house.

I've included some pictures of the bag and the accessories.

I'm having trouble digging up links to the accessories i have. It's possible they've discontinued a couple of the accessories, pictures are included though. Everything integrates seamlessly with the bag and makes for a super-functional and relatively low-profile package.
Here's the bag: FAST Pack EDC

The cell phone didn't do a great job rendering the colors, some of the fabrics have a magenta hue, that's the camera, not the bags. Happy to try to get better pictures for you if you want.

Attachments

Last edited:

jchabalk

Reaction score
This bag and accessories are now posted on eBay, if any styleforum members are interested please reply to this thread or PM me.

jchabalk

Reaction score
This bag (and associated accessories) are SOLD. Thanks for all the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 40 15.2%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Carmina

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 49 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 80 30.4%