1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille, Almost Full - 100ml

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by GothamRed, Jul 20, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GothamRed

GothamRed Senior member

Continuing my closet cleaning, I have a nearly new bottle of Tom Ford Private Blend Tobacco Vanille to sell.

I purchased this bottle at Bergdorf last April. I (and my wife!) love this fragrance but I have decided it just doesn't wear well on me. This is a 3.4oz, 100ml mint condition bottle that has been sprayed less than 20 times, so it's damned near completely full. No box, but the bottle has been kept in cool, dry storage (as opposed to a humid, hot bathroom environment).

Retail is $280+ tax, my price is $125 inclusive of shipping (CONUS, int'l add'l).

Pictures coming!

SOLD

Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  2. Westbound

Westbound Senior member

Damn good price.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  3. GothamRed

GothamRed Senior member

I know ;-) I don't have any Basenotes cred, so hopefully someone here wants to cop.

4. Westbound

Westbound Senior member

Yea', I figured. Had to pull a quick edit on my original response - I'd forgotten about the 1 year / 500 post rule on BN.

If no one here wants it, list it on eBay. 50 ml bottles are selling for $160+, so you should have no problem getting at least your asking price (if not way more) for it after all the fees have been paid.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.