1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Tanner Goods Standard Belt Havana Brown w/ extra Nickel buckle

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by lagsun, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lagsun

lagsun Senior member

Reposting this after putting in the wrong the wrong forum. I purchased this belt direct from Tanner Goods but realized I don't like wearing 1.5" wide belts and it's also a bit too big for me. The belt has been worn a number of times but is still in excellent condition.

PLEASE NOTE MEASUREMENTS: While this is labeled a 32 on the back of the belt, it measures to around 34.5" to the third hole.

The color is Havana (close to chocolate brown) and it comes with the stainless steel roller buckle in nickel. You can read more about the belt here on the Tanner website.

Also included is an extra Tanner stainless steel center bar buckle that can be easily switched in depending on your buckle preference. More info on the buckle here.

US Priority Mail shipping in CONUS included. I'm asking for $47 via PayPal.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.