1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Tan Filson 257 - excellent condition

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Master-Classter, Jun 15, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

SOLD!!!

Up for sale is a tan color Filson 257 bag. You guys know all about this one so I won't go into product specs/details.

Condition: Used 8-10 times or so, and it's still stiff. There's the slightest hint of denim on one side (you'd have to really look for it) and the handles just starting to break in but still really stiff. The shoulder strap wasn't used most of the time. This is a great item and it was a really anticipated purchase for me. As it turns out, my lifestyle has changed and I just don't really use it much (bought the Filson tote to use instead and a knapsack for trips).

Asking price: $210 plus shipping, which is coming from Toronto so true cost around $25 for USA. Retail is $300 new. This thing looks fantastic and will last you a lifetime. Selling it for a lot less than I bought it for and it's barely been used.

Paypal only please. I’ve been around here for many years and have done over 250 transactions so everything here is legit. If you have any questions just post 'em here or PM me.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.