1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD - Tan Filson 257 - excellent condition

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Master-Classter, Jun 15, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

SOLD!!!

Up for sale is a tan color Filson 257 bag. You guys know all about this one so I won't go into product specs/details.

Condition: Used 8-10 times or so, and it's still stiff. There's the slightest hint of denim on one side (you'd have to really look for it) and the handles just starting to break in but still really stiff. The shoulder strap wasn't used most of the time. This is a great item and it was a really anticipated purchase for me. As it turns out, my lifestyle has changed and I just don't really use it much (bought the Filson tote to use instead and a knapsack for trips).

Asking price: $210 plus shipping, which is coming from Toronto so true cost around $25 for USA. Retail is $300 new. This thing looks fantastic and will last you a lifetime. Selling it for a lot less than I bought it for and it's barely been used.

Paypal only please. I’ve been around here for many years and have done over 250 transactions so everything here is legit. If you have any questions just post 'em here or PM me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.