• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

(SOLD) Suitsupply Sienna Navy Birdseye Wool Suit: 42R W36 L32

Shinner23

Reaction score
Shinner23 submitted a new listing:

Suitsupply Sienna Navy Birdseye Wool Suit: 42R W36 L32 - Kept in Excellent Condition

For sale is THE must have suit from Suitsupply: Navy Birdseye in the "Sienna" cut. The suit has been lightly worn, with plenty of life left to make it your "go to" suit for interviews, weddings, hostage videos, etc. 100% wool fabric from vitale barberis canonico

42R:

Waist: 36 inches
Length: 32 inches

jacket:
-Collar to hem: 31 inches
-Shoulder to cuff: 25.5 inches
-Shoulder to shoulder: 18.5 inches
PtP: 21.5 inches

Read more about this listing...

artie-kay

Reaction score
Hey,
Im rather interested in this suit as Im in need for one. Never tried on a Suit Supply Suit, though I can go Saturday to try one on. How slim is this suit? Im more so worried about the slimness of the pants because I have thicker legs due to squatting and have bigger calves. Thanks

artie-kay

Reaction score
Im more worried about the calves portion of the pants. I usually buy from Spier and Mackay and wear their contemporary fit due to the pants. I have a Jomers suit, if you've heard of them (modeled their suit after the Napoli fit from SuitSupply), but I have to part with it as moths got to it and am in need for a suit now. Im extremely interested, but would have to try the pants on since I wouldnt be able to return the suit to you if needed

Shinner23

Reaction score
right, I think it will be ok, the leg opening is fairly wide (I'm not at home with the pants right now). IMHO, where the Sienna's can be tricky is the waist/seat.

While I do not offer returns, this is a popular suit from a popular brand, so you would have little problem reselling it. I know that might be a step you'd rather skip.

artie-kay

Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt replies. It's really not the thighs and waist I'm concerned about since it's a 36 waist and I'm a 33/34 waist. I only worry about the calf area and not being able to return makes it a bit risky for me

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads