• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

[SOLD] STEVENSON OVERALL CO. Button-down

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinacion

Reaction score
Here is one from Stevenson Overall Co (SOC) of Japan. Named the Windsor, it's a button-down shirt in a charcoal herringbone twill (WS1-CH). It has hidden buttons at the front and back of the collar, which I have shown in the photos. It is a size SMALL, but could fit a medium, depending on the fit you go for (please check, and double-check the measurements I provide below). It has a workshirt type of feel and fit, but has the addition of the button-down collar which is uncommon for work shirts. The hand is very soft inside and out, though not "furry" like many brushed flannels. The tiny neps are nice here, not too pronounced, and so don't take away from the look of the herringbone, but add to it.
Other details to note: Single, double and triple-needle stitched seams, which are done with great care and attention to detail. Box-pleat at back yoke. Single chest pocket. And the green stitched-in "SOC" detail on the lower left front (pictured)

For me, the shirt just fits a bit too roomy for a small, but for a work-shirt, that is to be expected I suppose. In either case, I won't wear it much, and someone else might. The condition I would say is at 9/10, only because of some minor "roping" at the bottom hem, which I would not consider as a point against it, but since the shirt is used, it cannot be a 10.

MEASUREMENTS:
Chest: 20" (with back box pleat relaxed), 20.5" (with pleat expanded)
Shoulders: 17.25" measured straight across between seams
Length: 28" from back collar seam to bottom hem
Sleeve: 24" from shoulder seam

If you require any additional measurements, info, or photos, please ask. I'm happy to provide them.

I am interested in trades and/or funds. Please let me know if there is anything you're looking to rid yourself of, and I'll let you know if it interests me.

Retail was $250+, I am asking $165 $155 USD plus shipping, depending where you are.​

In the words of Atsu Tagaya from Stevenson Overall Company... The concept of the Stevenson Overall Co. is to make very high quality clothing to be optionally worn at work (by types that are lucky enough to be able to wear what they want to work) or casually after work and on the weekends. This is true American Casual Style. (From SELF EDGE)

Attachments

• IMG_1960.JPG
    IMG_1960.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1961.JPG
    IMG_1961.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1962.JPG
    IMG_1962.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_1963.JPG
    IMG_1963.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1964.JPG
    IMG_1964.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1965.JPG
    IMG_1965.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1967.JPG
    IMG_1967.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1968.JPG
    IMG_1968.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1969.JPG
    IMG_1969.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1970.JPG
    IMG_1970.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1971.JPG
    IMG_1971.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads