1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD SOLD SOLD GRAIL ALERT: BNWT Brioni Solid Charcoal Super 180s Flannel Suit - 46S 46R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by amadar, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amadar

amadar Senior member

SOLD SOLD SOLD

This is honestly the nicest suit I have ever encountered, and I am sick that it not my size (or close to it). In fact, I am almost hesitant to put it up for sale, as I've contemplated enshrining it in the closet for me to gaze wistfully upon :drool:

Brand new with tags Brioni suit in a uber-staple solid charcoal gray Super 180s flannel. Tagged size 46S, but would work for a lot of of 46R's as well given the BOC measurement. Palatino model jacket, Delta model pants.

Notch lapel, 2 button front, side-vented, subtle double-pleated pants, coin pocket, non-functional cuffs, fully canvassed with handwork all over the suit (hand padded lapels, pick-stitching, hand made button holes, etc). 3 season weight (Fall/Winter/Spring) Super 180s Flannel.

Price of $1650 includes shipping within CONUS, insured with signature confirmation. International please inquire. Paypal only.

JACKET MEASUREMENTS:

Pit to pit - 23.5"
    Sleeves from shoulder seam - 24.75" (2" to lengthen)
    Shoulder seams across- 20.25"
    Length from bottom of collar - 30"

PANT MEASUREMENTS:

Waist - 39" (3" to let out)
    Rise- 11.75"
    Inseam- 30.5" (1.5" cuff, 2" extra under) Pants not actually cuffed, but basted.
    Leg Opening: 9.25"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]