1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Siki Im Slim Tapered Jeans (White Oak Selvedge, Tagged 30)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by chaos, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaos

chaos Senior member

These are my favourite jeans, but I don't wear them anymore. They are made of white oak selvedge denim. The cut is absolutely fantastic, by and far the best fitting pair of jeans I have owned. They are slim-fit and the colour is a very dark blue. Features articulated knee darting, white selvedge seam, and signature Siki Im leather patch on rear right pocket. Great condition, they've started fading slightly at the back of the knees - otherwise tons of life left. Tagged Size 30 but will work for 31 as well.

Tagged Size 30:

Waist: 16"
    Rise: 10"
    Inseam: 30"
    Hem: 7"

See my other listings as well, plenty for sale. Will offer discount for multiple purchases. Price is inclusive of fees and shipping within North America.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  2. msg

msg Senior member

Happen to have thigh measurement?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.