1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD - Rogue Territory - Stealth Stanton (size 28 in new condition)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Indigonous, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigonous

Indigonous New Member

SOLD

Please purchase via https://*****************/listings/398975-Rogue-Territory-Stealth-Stanton

// WHAT AM I SELLING?
    Like new condition. Slim straight, mid-rise 15oz sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture.

// WHY AM I SELLING THIS ITEM?
    Sadly bought one size too small for me. Worn for a few days, hoping it would stretch to a more comfortable fit. I couldn't return it, as I had it hemmed at 33 and one half inches. I already own a new pair one size bigger and wearing the shit out of them. :)

// PRICING / SHIPPING COSTS / RETURNS
    Regular retail price is $230. I'm selling it for $160, shipping costs not included. I'm from the Netherlands and will ship worldwide. Shipping costs will range between $8 - $25 pending destination.

Also when paying with PayPal, you can activate return shipping on their costs up to $30! Just Google "paypal returns". It's a free service :)

// MEASUREMENTS
    These are the ACTUAL measurements of the pair when laid flat.

Tag size: 28"
    Waist: 15.75"
    Upper thigh: 11.15"
    Knee: 7.4"
    Leg Opening: 6.7"
    Inseam: 33 and a half"

// ABOUT ME
    I'm 1,73 m and ~70 kg (5'8" and ~150 lbs).

// QUESTIONS
    Feel free to send me a message for any queries :)

Please purchase via https://*****************/listings/398975-Rogue-Territory-Stealth-Stanton

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.