1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD - Rogue Territory - Stealth Stanton (size 28 in new condition)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Indigonous, Feb 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigonous

Indigonous New Member

SOLD

Please purchase via https://*****************/listings/398975-Rogue-Territory-Stealth-Stanton

// WHAT AM I SELLING?
    Like new condition. Slim straight, mid-rise 15oz sanforized black Japanese selvedge denim from Nihon Menpu Mills in the famous Okayama Prefecture.

// WHY AM I SELLING THIS ITEM?
    Sadly bought one size too small for me. Worn for a few days, hoping it would stretch to a more comfortable fit. I couldn't return it, as I had it hemmed at 33 and one half inches. I already own a new pair one size bigger and wearing the shit out of them. :)

// PRICING / SHIPPING COSTS / RETURNS
    Regular retail price is $230. I'm selling it for $160, shipping costs not included. I'm from the Netherlands and will ship worldwide. Shipping costs will range between $8 - $25 pending destination.

Also when paying with PayPal, you can activate return shipping on their costs up to $30! Just Google "paypal returns". It's a free service :)

// MEASUREMENTS
    These are the ACTUAL measurements of the pair when laid flat.

Tag size: 28"
    Waist: 15.75"
    Upper thigh: 11.15"
    Knee: 7.4"
    Leg Opening: 6.7"
    Inseam: 33 and a half"

// ABOUT ME
    I'm 1,73 m and ~70 kg (5'8" and ~150 lbs).

// QUESTIONS
    Feel free to send me a message for any queries :)

Please purchase via https://*****************/listings/398975-Rogue-Territory-Stealth-Stanton

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.