1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Rising Sun denim chore coat, Made in USA - Medium - old stock

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Rising Sun Denim Chore Coat
    Made in USA
    tag size: Medium
    NEW without tags

Beautiful denim chore coat that (I believe) is no longer made by Rising Sun. The details on this are amazing, from the collar shape to the hardware to the pocket design to the single needle stitching. This coat will fade beautifully over time and develop a unique character and individual wear pattern. If you're a Rising Sun fan, you might not get many chances to own one of their denim chore coats in new / raw condition like this one. It's a very nice jacket.

The jacket has been tried on a few minutes indoors only and never worn outside. Never washed or soaked.

Please add $12.50 for priority CONUS shipping.

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. b-ewing

b-ewing Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.