1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD - Red Wing Wabasha 9173 leather chukka boots, made in USA, 11E

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Trapp, Mar 2, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Red Wing Wabasha Chukka Boots
    Model: 9173
    Leather: Mahogany Oro-iginal leather upper
    Sole: Vibram rubber mini lug outsole
    Tag size 11E
    Made in USA

Very good condition , gently worn. Leather uppers show wrinkling and minor dings expected from quality leather boots that have been worn. The boots are clean inside and out and the original soles have most of their life remaining.

"The quality built into the Wabasha Collection is evident the moment you touch the Red Wing Wabasha Chukka 9173. Handsewn by skilled shoemakers, this men's chukka is comfortable by design, featuring a durable, rugged outsole and thick leather that softens and improves with age. Every component and every stitch reflects the quality generations of customers have come to expect from the Red Wing Shoe Company. This Red Wing boot features durable welt construction. Go for quality and comfort with the Red Wing Wabasha Chukka 9173."

Actual measurements are approximated and taken along bottom of sole at longest and widest points:

Length 12 1/8 inches
    Width 4 1/2 inches

I think I captured good photos but will be happy to provide additional visual evidence of condition if I missed anything.

USPS Priority shipping within the Continental US will be a flat rate of $13.45.

Thanks for looking and PM me with any questions.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.