1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

[SOLD] Rancourt Loafers - size 9D NIB

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by UrbyTuesday, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrbyTuesday

UrbyTuesday New Member

I ordered these through a local haberdashery here in Charlotte so I could try on a similar pair at their store prior to ordering. We picked out all the options I wanted and the store handled the order from Rancourt.

Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the ones I ordered fit a TINY bit differently than the beefroll loafers I tried on and and they slip on my heel. Understandably, the store can't take back this custom-made shoe they do not stock. I ended up paying about $450 for them.

They are basically Rancourt Beefroll loafers but in the "Venetian" style. So they have the flat upper with no penny holder thing. They also have the Lactae Herve gumsoles which I really like. These shoes are ALMOST perfect for me except for the slippage on my skinny heels which is often a problem for me. It's a REALLY good looking shoe though and exceptionally comfortable. I have worn them for a total of about 5 min, in my bedroom on carpet trying to convince myself that they fit. But they just don't.

I would like to get $275 for them if possible. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 7, 2016

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. UrbyTuesday

UrbyTuesday New Member

Thanks for the marketing muscle!

4. i10casual

i10casual Senior member

Would you know if a Rancourt 9 is the same as a Quoddy size 9? Thank you

5. UrbyTuesday

UrbyTuesday New Member

Unfortunately, I have no idea. Rancourt's site has pretty good fitment guide though if you want to check it out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.