1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD. Price Drops -- Shirt Sale -- Closet Cleaning -- All Shirts $25 or Less for Quick Sale. Brioni

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by DCPHIL, Aug 21, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCPHIL

DCPHIL Senior Member

AAAShirt sale. With the exception of the Brioni's, most are mid-range shirts that I received as a gift. Most have rarely been worn and are in very good to excellent condition. ALL listings $20 or Under. All shirts true to size. CONUS shipping for indiv. shirts is an additional $5. Will sell ALL shirts (except #7) as a lot for $80, plus $10 shipping

1: Ike Behar Gray Sport Shirt. Made in USA. Size Medium. 100% cotton. Gray with muted vertical stripes in a slightly darker shade of gray. Very fine details. Rarely worn, very good cond.. Asking: $18

2: Jhane Barnes White French Cuff Shirt. Size Small. 100% cotton.Great textured material. I received this shirt as a gift. Minimal wear at best. Excellent condition. Despite french cuff, I believe that this shirt looks best with jeans, slacks and/or a sportcoat and pants.. Asking: $20.

3: Mario's (an upscale men's boutique store line) 100% linen shirt. White with tan stripes. Barrel cuff. Size M. Made in Italy. Too big for me these days. Worn less than 3X. Asking: $15.

4: Brioni Sport Shirt (**Shirt was my brother's). 100% cotton. Gray primary color, coupled with olive, white and light blue windowpane. Size tag missing, but my brother noted that it's a large. Very good condition. Excellent craftsmanship . Measurements: neck=16.5"; pit to pit=24; sleeve (top of shoulder seam to bottom of cuff)=25". Asking: $25

5: Elie Tahari (Made in Italy, unlike most Tahari items) black shirt. French cuff. Size small. Tapered fit. Nice shirt, but I don't wear it often enough to justify keeping when I. Purchased last year at Saks. Asking: $22.50.

6: Ted Baker French Cuff Shirt. Lavender with herringbone pattern. Size 16/34-35. Spread collar.100% cotton. Received as a gift, but it's a bit too big. I have worn the shirt twice. Fine material, gussett, front buttons sewn using cross stitch. of buttons. Asking: $20

7: SOLD. J. Crew Vintage Collection Shirt . Size M. Blue chambray. Barrel cuff. Size Medium. SOLD.

8: Brioni French Cuff Shirt. (Pale) lavender primary color with white collar and cuffs. Unique houndstooth pattern. Size 39/15.5. Purchased this shirt, an exclusive to Neiman's, a couple of seasons ago Shirt is in overall good shape; however, there is some soil from usage on collar and cuffs, which I believe can be removed by soaking in lemon juice or another homemade remedy. Orig. price $425+. Asking: $15.

The prices reflected do not include shipping fees of an additional $5 in the CONUS. Mulitple shirt purchases slightly more..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.