1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD: PRICE DROP: BNWT Loro Piana soft 100% Beige CASHMERE Beanie Knitted Hat One Size $350

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by newbie79, May 24, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

Up for sale is a brand new and guaranteed authentic Loro Piana beanie hat from 100% of the finest Loro Piana cashmere (one size).

This classified is for the beanie hat only. I also have the matching scarf for sale in a separate classified. Please check it out.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions.

I ship from the Netherlands to the address given to us by PayPal on the PayPal payment. Combined shipping is always possible. International registered shipping costs are $35.

Please check my other items (great brand new Loro Piana and Kiton items).

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 26, 2015

2. 89826

89826 Senior member

Are all 3 pictures of the same hat (you are selling a few of these)? The color in the last picture seems different-- more beige. Which picture most accurately represents the true color? Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015

3. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

Hi,

The color is really difficult to capture for some reason. I added another picture but that also differs slightly from the actual color. I would say the last picture (black background) is the most accurate but in reality it's a bit more warm (greenish/yellowish). Hope this helps!

4. despaircollectr

despaircollectr Active Member

Wow, very nice. Dat shipping though.

5. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

That's my standard shipping text but I guess that I can fit this in an envelope :)

Shipping would be $20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.