1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: PRICE DROP: BNWT Ermenegildo Zegna Brown Leather Tote Bag $1795

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by newbie79, Mar 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

Discreetly luxurious, rich leather highlight the clean lines of this good-looking tote, detailed with polished metal hardware. A spacious interior easily accommodates a laptop and zip closure ensures all your valuables are safely secured.

Pictures don't do this piece justice.

• Details:
      Depth: 6 cm
      Height: 40 cm (without handle)
      Width: 38 cm
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions.

I ship from the Netherlands to the confirmed address given to us by PayPal on the PayPal payment. Combined shipping is always possible. International registered shipping costs are $30.

Please check my other items (great brand new Loro Piana, Kiton, Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Edward Green items).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.