1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD: PRICE DROP: BNIB Edward Green Loden Green Suede Malvern Brogues Shoes EU 7 US 7.5 F $1220

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by newbie79, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newbie79

newbie79 Senior member

Made from chestnut antique calf on the traditional 202 last, this variant of the Malvern is the platonic form of a tanned brogue. No summer should be without it.
    Edward Green selects from the finest Italian suedes and only uses unsplit skins to ensure the suede retains its shape and structure. Tobacco is a rich brown – a wardrobe staple which works across formal and casual looks.

• Oak bark tanned leather soles
      Edward Green’s leather soles are tanned for nine months in a solution of oak, spruce and mimosa barks for an unequalled comfort and durability.
      202 last
      Softly curved, classically English.
    Please don't hesitate to contact me for any questions.

I ship from the Netherlands to the confirmed address given to us by PayPal on the PayPal payment. Combined shipping is always possible. International registered shipping costs are $30.

Please check my other items (great brand new Loro Piana, Kiton, Ralph Lauren Purple Label and Edward Green items).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 3, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.