1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Paul Smith SS14 Cotton Shirt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gustavobradley, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior member

100% cotton dress shirt from Paul Smith's SS14 men's season. Featured in white on the runway, the shirt has a straight hem, extended 70s-style collar, oversized chest pocket and gold/pearl buttons. This shirt is a very pale pink colour. Made in Italy, and originally retailed for $350.

Size small, which is best suited for a 46/15cm neck. I am a slim 48, and bought the shirt even though it didn't fit right (arms slightly too short for me, neck tight, etc). I did end up wearing it for a while, but mostly layered underneath a sweater.

There is collar staining, as pictured, but the shirt has been washed and treated. Excellent condition for being nearly 2 years old.

Measurements (amateur, so excuse some small error)
    - S2S: 15.75" or 40cm
    - P2P: 19" or ~48cm
    - Sleeve: 25.5" or ~66cm
    - Length (bottom of collar to bottom): 29" or ~74cm

PURCHASE PRICE ADDS $10 SHIPPING

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.