1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD: Paul Smith SS14 Cotton Shirt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by gustavobradley, Mar 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gustavobradley

gustavobradley Senior Member

100% cotton dress shirt from Paul Smith's SS14 men's season. Featured in white on the runway, the shirt has a straight hem, extended 70s-style collar, oversized chest pocket and gold/pearl buttons. This shirt is a very pale pink colour. Made in Italy, and originally retailed for $350.

Size small, which is best suited for a 46/15cm neck. I am a slim 48, and bought the shirt even though it didn't fit right (arms slightly too short for me, neck tight, etc). I did end up wearing it for a while, but mostly layered underneath a sweater.

There is collar staining, as pictured, but the shirt has been washed and treated. Excellent condition for being nearly 2 years old.

Measurements (amateur, so excuse some small error)
    - S2S: 15.75" or 40cm
    - P2P: 19" or ~48cm
    - Sleeve: 25.5" or ~66cm
    - Length (bottom of collar to bottom): 29" or ~74cm

PURCHASE PRICE ADDS $10 SHIPPING

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.