• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD OUT !!!-The John Lobb aficionado sale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucci

Reaction score
1)Brand new John Lobb Jermyn III Prestige collection in museum claret Uk size 11/ US11.5 or 12 asking price SOLD$. 2) Brand new John Lobb William II made to order Pewter Museum UK10EE/US11E asking price SOLD$. 3) Brand new John Lobb Aston Martin Lord calf UK size 10.5/US11 asking price SOLD$. 4) Brand new John Lobb Grafton Dark Brown Museum UK size 10/ US11 asking price SOLD$. 5)Brand new John Lobb Chigwell new Gold Museum UK size 10/US11 asking price SOLD$. 6) Brand New John Lobb gold crocodile sandals UK size 10/US11 asking price SOLD$.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuck me. Those Red Museum loafers are pure p0rn. Wish they are my size. Guys, take the advice from a guy here who has 3 pairs of Lopez loafers. It's the best looking loafer out there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 111 33.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.9%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%