1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD OUT Ebbets Field Flannels hats--custom makeup--olive camp cap

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by shoreman1782, Nov 13, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Bump--$30 shipped US.

International (non-US) buyers please contact me to discuss shipping options.

This fall I was looking for a plain olive cap and I couldn’t find one on the market. So I ordered one custom from the venerable Ebbets Field Flannels. Except you can’t really custom order just one, so I ordered a small run, and now they’re available.

Ebbets made-in-USA five-panel camp cap, all olive wool, white cotton band, white satin seam tape. Adjustable with leather/clasp closure. $39 + shipping in the United States.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Awesome design, wish the inner band wasn't white as sweat stains will be pretty obvious over time...

Good stuff, love the leather strap!

3. ShiroiAkuma

ShiroiAkuma Senior member

Who the heck is looking at the inner band of your hat? Plus it's a winter hat... So how much sweat will you be producing? I'm in for one of these after Christmas, have to wait to make sure I don't end up with 20 wool hat.

4. lawlercon

lawlercon Senior member

I can speak on the quality of the hat. You won't be disappointed. This is something you'll own for a long time. Fit is great, and it's clean & simple.

5. hobojones

hobojones Senior member

If this were all black ...

6. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Still have a couple of these left, now $30...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.