1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD | NWT-Yoshi Funabashi Stitched Crease Slim Cuffed Pants sz 30 in Red Voilet

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by robxznyc, Jun 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robxznyc

robxznyc Senior member

Sold on Styleforum to a Grailed buyer.
    New with tags, bought in 2016. Retail price $580. With a Japanese philosophy and Italian approach the designer said: "I don't make fashion clothes, I make slow clothes." and has been doing so since 1992. These pants are a rare piece that brings colors of life to your off-duty wardrobe, a perfect alternative to jeans and chinos.

Fabric: lightweight cotton pre-shrunk and garment-dyed red violet with a lived-in effect.

Features: zip fly with button fastening, slightly cropped length with cuffed hems. The stitched creases along both front and back side of the legs give the pants an unusual, tailored look. Made in Italy.

Fit and Measurements (I carefully conducted): labeled size is 30 and fits true to size. Slim straight fit and sits on the top part, around the edge of the hip bone.
    – waist 15"
    – rise 10.5"
    – thigh width 11.5" (measured at 1" below crotch and then straight across)
    – inseam 30"
    – leg opening 7"

Same day shipping: US free, Canada $10, EU/AUS $20

Check out my other listings on Grailed and Instagram & Pinterest @RobxzNYC

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.