1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - NWT Corneliani Mainline Navy Unstructured Blazer/Sportcoat - EU50/40R slim (38R?)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by *Will*, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Will*

*Will* Member

Hi,

I just got this off a fellow member here but it isn't quite as "casual" looking as I thought it might be, and I was looking for a casual look, so I'm putting it back up. Here's what the original listing said about it:

"Another SF member kindly proxied me this, but to my huge disappointment it is too small for me. It's tagged EU50R but is quite slim.

Mainline Corneliani, great construction, nice fabric. 100% virgin wool. Just the sleeves are lined. Its solid navy with a subtle herringbone to it - see the close up pictures. Model is "Leader Soft".

It's really an awesome jacket - unstructured, patch pockets, wide Tom Ford-ish lapels, soft shoulder, awesome MOP buttons, working sleeve buttons. 2 button, double vented. Retail was over $1k.

Measurements:
    p2p - 21" (a tad over, like an eighth of an inch)
    waist - 19.5"
    shoulder - 18.5"
    length - 29"
    sleeves - 25"

See the original ad here for pictures:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/286458/...tcoat-eu50-40r-slim-38r-tom-ford-esque-lapels

Last edited: Feb 8, 2012
  2. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Damnit. Would kop if the shoulders were my size. Good pickup for someone who is a 40R.

3. ebw1

ebw1 Senior member

Sorry it didn't work out! It's a great jacket, I was disappointed it was too small for me.

4. applky

applky Senior member

Oh my god please loose an inch off those shoulders. Would have been on this so hard.

GLWS.

5. allaboutshoes

allaboutshoes Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.