• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD! - NWT $450 LORO PIANA light pale yellow cotton linen flat front pants - size 35 (Tagged 52)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmmurdock

Reaction score
NWT $450 Loro Piana Fourpocket Sport St. Malo light pale yellow pants. 76% cotton, 24% linen. Made in Italy. All the amazing quality you expect from Loro Piana.

Please excuse the pics as they were taken from a camera phone whilst out of town. If you have seen any of my ebay listings you know that once I have new pictures up these are going to go from...meh nice pants...to...f**k those are nice pants. Much nicer pictures will be up soon.

Measurements:
Waist - 35"
Inseam - 34.5" (pants have been hemmed)
Outseam - 44.75"
Rise - 10.5"
At thigh - 11"
At ankle - 8.25"

$SOLD! Shipped Conus. International buyers please contact me for shipping cost. Priced to move quickly.

Attachments

Last edited:

AndroFan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So awesome, in fact, that they are made of 110% of material!!

Broadform

Reaction score
It is just a reflection of the old saying; "the whole is less than the sum of its parts ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.