1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD, NEW Shaker Heights by Allen Edmonds, size 10E, First quality.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by smfdoc, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smfdoc

smfdoc Distinguished Member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    Shaker Heights by Allen Edmonds, size 10E, First quality.

New and never worn. First Quality! You are looking at a black Shaker Heights - Plain-toe Blucher Lace-up Men's Dress Boots by Allen Edmonds. This is a Combination tap sole men's dress boot, Plain-toe blucher with tweed details on the sides. Premium leather upper with foam comfort insole and a V-tread tap sole with regular heel 360 degree Goodyear welted construction. Manufactured on the welted 73 Last. This shoe is eligible for the full Recrafting service.

Pick up this great boot now in plenty of time for the holiday parties. Shoetrees not included and you will be asked to pay the exact cost for USPS priority in the USA, which will be approximately $18 because of the weight of the boot. Please ask if you have questions. I will consider all reasonable offers.

Personal Message me for any questions. Credit card will be accepted. I invoice you from my PayPal account and no PayPal account is necessary for the payment. I will ship the boot on the day of payment, if the payment is received before 3:00 pm PST.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.