1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD New in Box brown Vass Shoes Size US 9D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by marshmba, Jan 9, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marshmba

marshmba Member

[COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD [/COLOR]Spectacular New in Box Vass Chelsea Oxfords - Color is rich brown (Vass calls this Antique Cognac) in premium calf leather on the sleek U last. Completely handmade in Budapest. These are not seconds or display samples.
    The marked size is EU 42 and this will fit a true US 9 best, in my estimation. Outsole measurements are length 11 7/8 inches and width 4 1/4 inches (at widest part). Bought these thinking they were size 42.5 (that's what I was told) but they're 42. Can fit in, but would rather go one half size up; hence, am selling.
    Also included are:
    -- Lasted Vass shoe trees -one is a 42 and one is 43, but the 43 fits fine too. These shoe trees alone are worth at least $60.00.
    --Vass shoe bags
    --Vass box
    Price including CONUS shipping is only $595--$575--[COLOR=FF00AA]$550 [/COLOR]t(other countries add $30 for shipping) or Best Offers considered. Payment by Paypal—please pm and then first to pay gets it.
    [COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD[/COLOR]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2012

2. celeste_pista

celeste_pista Senior member

3. nmprisons

nmprisons Senior member

These are great shoes at a great price. Were they darker brown, they would be mine. (I wear an 8.5 D U.S. and a 42 in the U, but your results may vary.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.