1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[SOLD] New Alden Whiskey Leisure Hand-sewn - 7D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ricardoosorioac, Sep 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricardoosorioac

ricardoosorioac Member

Hi,

For your consideration I have these outstanding pair of shoes. These are brand new and have never been used, I am selling them because after trying them on they did not fit they way I was hoping. I bought these shoes from a member of the forum for the exact same price and I am not trying to make any profit just trying to recoup my money; however, if you have a pair of shoes to trade I am also open to look for another pair of rare shell shoes:

• Last: Van
    • Model Number: 6746
    • Sole: Double Leather Sole
    • Material: Whiskey Shell Cordovan

I will try on the forum for a bit and if it does not work will try eBay. The price of the boots does not include shipping nor the shoe trees so in case you are interested please let me know so I can take a look to the shipping cost to your home. Please also know your size as I am not offering returns.

Thank you very much for watching.

Attached Files:

2. ricardoosorioac

ricardoosorioac Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.