1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD Naked & Famous Red Weft Selvedge Weird Guy size 32 (free worldwide shipping)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by RuffyD, Dec 16, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuffyD

RuffyD Senior member

For sale is a pair of N&F selvedge jeans I picked up last F/W. Worn less than 10 times, never washed.
    These jeans are made of 14oz red weft selvedge, meaning you'll get red fades instead of white!

Selling these because I don't wear denim as often now and when I do, I usually wear my Made in Japan Uniqlo jeans.

Size: 32
    Waist: 17.5"
    Inseam: 34.5"
    Weight: 14oz

Price dropped $100 $85 $80 SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013

2. tjscobbie

tjscobbie Member

Just an FYI: denim does not really fade to its weft color, rather it fades to its core color. As you can see by the pictures, these will fade to white just like a normal white weft indigo jean (Naked and Famous's Red Core jeans on the other hand will actually fade to red). The only time you'll see the red weft is when you completely wear through the jean or cuff the bottom of the jeans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.