1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD! Maus and Hoffman Crocodile tassel loafers sz 11.5 M, MSRP $850

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by smfdoc, Oct 10, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smfdoc

smfdoc Senior member

Los Angeles. "Swimmin' pools; movie stars."
    Maus and Hoffman shoes are expensive and recognized for their quality. Crocodile Slip-ons are classic and exotic: these classic tassel loafers are handsewn of genuine Bolivian freshwater crocodile. Made in Spain, with full leather linings, leather soles, leather/rubber heels. This pair was lightly worn approximately 10 times. The heels and soles are in excellent condition. I cannot detect any surface scuffs or damage. The interiors are spotless without any stains.

I am listing these shoes on the SF at a discount for a limited time. Reasonable offers will be seriously considered.Shipping cost in the US is $12. Contact me for cost estimates for international shipping. The fee for this shoe is a $675 savings over retail. This is a 80% saving for a shoe worn only a few times. The shoe trees in the pictures are included. For a comparison of price, click here to see the same shoe in penny loafer configuration retailing for $850 on the Maus & Hoffman website.

Do not miss this opportunity for a classic loafer at a fantastic savings over retail.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015

2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.