1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

SOLD LNIB Wolverine 1000 Mile 10” Engineer Boots in Brown (W05143) 13D (seconds)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by unsuitable, Sep 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unsuitable

unsuitable Well-Known Member

SOLD

New price - $200. If this is a fail these are going to a good home locally at "get-back-on-your-feet" charity.

Thanks for looking.

Wolverine 1000 Mile 10” Engineer Boots in Brown (W05143) 13D (seconds)
    Condition: LNIB - tried on once
    Price: $200
    Last: Unknown to me
    These boots make me too tall - I cannot operate with this much heel. These are 13D and they run true to size or a bit large to me. Reports of this boot running small are not accurate for this pair. Some light wrinkling around the buckle from my living room try on. I bought these in 2014 and if I were going to wear them I would have done so by now. These were factory seconds and I never knew why - some wrinkles but these are expected on boots.

I'll ship to CONUS for that price.
    First attempt at photos:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.