1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD :: LANDS END CANVAS Chambray L/S Shirt / Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mikeygrapes, Mar 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeygrapes

mikeygrapes Senior member

Here is a really nice LANDS END CANVAS chambray shirt, now sold out at the website. I wore it once, but chambray just isn't my thing, and I didn't return it in time. Durable fabric, button-down collar, reinforced side gussets, single chest pocket, close to the body fit. 100% cotton. Machine wash.
    Size Medium. Approx measurements: Shoulder 18.5" Chest 21.75" Length (from bottom of collar) 29" Sleeve 25"

Here's a review from the website:

"In the past couple of years the chambray shirt has emerged as a staple item in a mans closet. I happen to now own 6 in various machinations. This is the first chambray I have that is styled like a traditional dress/work shirt,button down collar & singular chest pocket. . . . It has a deep blue color that would make it a perfect office option and a somewhat slim fit that's approachable for the average man. This is a get fellas . . ."

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-chambray-shirt~246599_-1.html

Price includes COTUS shipping.

PM with any questions, thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013

2. carpisxxx

carpisxxx Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.