1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SOLD :: LANDS END CANVAS Chambray L/S Shirt / Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by mikeygrapes, Mar 18, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeygrapes

mikeygrapes Senior member

Here is a really nice LANDS END CANVAS chambray shirt, now sold out at the website. I wore it once, but chambray just isn't my thing, and I didn't return it in time. Durable fabric, button-down collar, reinforced side gussets, single chest pocket, close to the body fit. 100% cotton. Machine wash.
    Size Medium. Approx measurements: Shoulder 18.5" Chest 21.75" Length (from bottom of collar) 29" Sleeve 25"

Here's a review from the website:

"In the past couple of years the chambray shirt has emerged as a staple item in a mans closet. I happen to now own 6 in various machinations. This is the first chambray I have that is styled like a traditional dress/work shirt,button down collar & singular chest pocket. . . . It has a deep blue color that would make it a perfect office option and a somewhat slim fit that's approachable for the average man. This is a get fellas . . ."

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/mens-chambray-shirt~246599_-1.html

Price includes COTUS shipping.

PM with any questions, thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. carpisxxx

carpisxxx Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.