1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

[SOLD] Herring Made in England Dartmoor Chestnut / Tweed Wingtip Derby Shoes NIB - Size UK12 F ~ US1

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by fiestaplatypus, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fiestaplatypus

fiestaplatypus Senior member

Up for sale is an awesome pair of Herring Chestnut Leather and Tweed Wingtip Bluchers in a size 12F UK. I purchased these from their online site a while back, but they unfortunately do not fit me. Since they are currently residing in the US and since they have already been imported to the USA, this is a chance to pick up these awesome shoes without the hassle and expense of overseas importation (for you stateside folks at least). Purchase will include shoes , polish, leather protectant, Herring shoe bags, Herring buffing cloth, original box, and catalog. See photographs for everything included. Shoes are brand new and show absolutely no signs of ever even having been tried on. No creases from wear or damage to the Danite soles. Goodyear welted.

Website specs:

The Dartmoor is a finely crafted country brogue re-imagined and incorporating chestnut calf and a unique Herring Tweed. Fully made in England we’ve sourced the tweed from Fox Bros, the last of West Country Tweed mills.

Beautiful yet rugged, they embody the essential majesty of the British countryside -the only thing missing is a complementary gun dog. At Herring we love stretching the limits of classic shoe design.

Lining - Full Leather help
    Sole - Dainite Rubber Sole help
    Heel - Rubber Heel
    Origin - UK
    Category Herring - Country Premier

Shoes MSRP: $399
    Trees MSRP: $65 (No longer available from what I see on the website)

Total cost I paid: $464 + Shipping and Customs Fees

Hoping to get $350 plus shipping for this truly fantastic and well-made pair of shoes

$190 shipped w/o trees
    $220 shipped w/ trees

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015

2. fiestaplatypus

fiestaplatypus Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.