1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

[SOLD] Hard Graft Laptop Bag

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by akatsuki, Jan 10, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akatsuki

akatsuki Senior member

I got this bag recently for by brother in law, but it turned out to be a bit too small for his needs.

So this is an absolutely new, pristine Hard Graft laptop bag in the #OldFashioned colorway - a natural beige.

100% vegetable dyed super-premium Italian leather; dyed in old drums and hand finished. Ridiculously deep color and will age into perfection getting darker and richer in the sun. Premium wool felt lining that just feels too rich to be believed, made in Germany.

Measures:
    39cm x 28cm x 6cm (15.4" x 11" x2.4") and can fit a 13" laptop easily and a 15" MBP (without the sleeve)

The unique strap system can be used as a shoulder strap, backpack, briefcase, etc.

$500 shipped CONUS.

You'd pay $600 before customs once you add shipping, etc, and have to wait for a long time since these bags are in high demand in the UK and this one is NIB. Contact me if you want to do local pick-up.

2. longwalker

longwalker Senior member

3. smART

smART Senior member

nice item! i have two hardgraft pieces and I love them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.