1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Grenson Tan Leather Penny loafers, unlined - tag size 9 (fits like US10) - Excellent

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Trapp, Nov 7, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapp

Trapp Senior member

Grenson Tan Leather Penny loafers
    Unlined
    Tag size: '9F' which fits like US 10
    Made in England

These Grenson pennys have been gently worn twice. The leather is buttery soft and all the life remains in the leather soles and stacked leather heels. The minimal wear you see in the photos is from my short try-on period before conceding that they are too large for my feet (i didn't account for the EU sizing - these are tagged 9F but fit like a solid 10D).

$75

Please add $12.65 for USPS priority shipping to the United States with tracking.

I think I took good photos but feel free to ask questions or let me know if I missed anything.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  2. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.