• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD Great Fall Shoes! Alden Suede Half Brogue 10.5D US, Plaza last waterloc soles.

SOLD Great Fall Shoes! Alden Suede Half Brogue 10.5D US, Plaza last waterloc soles.

DavidLane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DavidLane submitted a new resource:

FS: Alden Suede Half Brogue 10.5D US, Plaza last with waterloc soles. Beautiful! - Alden Shoes from Leather Soul, suede on plaza last size 10.5 D US.

Hello SF, I am letting go of some of my shoes in an effort to downsize. These are the pairs that never really made it in my rotation. They are all First Quality, and in truly excellent condition. Each pair has less than 20 wears on them, and have no visible flaws, stains or marks on the uppers. Shoes do NOT include shoe trees shown in images.

All shoes include original box & dust bags and are in excellent condition. Please read each listing carefully, all details will be listed below each...
Read more about this resource...

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dab_44