• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[SOLD] German pure cashmere double breasted trench coat overcoat XL

[SOLD] German pure cashmere double breasted trench coat overcoat XL

Thun242

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thun242 submitted a new classified:

BURBERRY mens grey wool trench coat size 44 S-M - Stylish elegant Burberry high quality menswear, excellent condition, size between S-M.

I sell now an amazing BURBERRY men's grey wool stylish trench coat.
It has a stylish elegant trench look, made from high quality materials and tailoring. On the frontside it has 2 deep pockets, inside it has 2 deep pockets too. You can fasten the jacket with 4 logo printed buttons. Also there's 1-1 rubber tighteners on it's sides. Inside there's a label tag and a material tag with size. The coat's material is 45% wool, 36% acryl, 19% cotton. The size says size 44, I measured a size between...
Read more about this resource...

Thun242

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.