• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[SOLD] Gaziano & Girling St. James II Vintage Cherry Size 9.5E UK / 10US Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For your consideration:

A pair of Gaziano & Girling shoes in Size 9.5E UK

-St. James II model
-Vintage cherry upper
-MH71 last, normal width
-Single leather sole

Comes with original box in fair condition and unused shoe bags / extra laces. Shoe trees are not included in asking price, but available for $125 additional (these are last specific trees, you cannot get them anymore). Selling as shoes are too tight for me. Worn once outside, please see photos for wear and condition of shoes.

Shoes were purchased new by me as 1sts from authorized G&G retailer Skoaktieoblaget.

Final sale, shoes are sold as is, per tag size of 9.5E UK, and per photos. As shoes are used they show signs of wear and prior handling. More photos available if needed.

Asking $895-->$795 shipped within the US, all fees included. Shoe trees are $125 additional.

International shipping is through EMS, I cannot mark shoes as gift nor low value. Please PM me for specific cost to country.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@hoodog Your size, I believe!

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Indeed it is! But Swedish customs would have a field day with me if I bought those from the US...
Yeah, same reason why I can't bid on his Beaulieu Burgundy Antique ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 55 17.4%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.4%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.8%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%