1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD FS: JLC Reverso Tribute 1931 (price dropped - need to make decision by Monday)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by AliMurtaza, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AliMurtaza

AliMurtaza Well-Known Member

Hi,

I have an offer and may make decision by Monday. Please make your offer before that. Please find second of my two JLCs for sale, Reverso Tribute 1931 (Ref # 2788570). The watch was purchased from JLC's only authorized dealer in Pakistan in March 2012. When I moved to the U.S. for business school in 2013, I got the watch fully serviced from JLC service center in the U.S. in March 2015. The watch was fully serviced only because it had been sitting in watch box for 3 years without wear and I was afraid that the oils may be drying up.

I have worn the watch twice after the service. I would describe the watch condition Mint/near Mint because of few hairline scratches that come with wearing a reverso. I do not have the JLC watch box and manuals with me in the U.S. The watch will come with purchase receipt, JLC service confirmation document and the service pouch. I will have the watch box and manuals available by Oct and can ship them separately at that time.

I am open to either bank-to-bank transfer or a face-to-face transaction in Chicago. My email is [email protected] and cell number is 312-505-7698. You can message me on the cell and I will respond. For your comfort, I can give you my work email and respond from there to ensure that I am not a fraud seller.

My asking price is $5,200

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.