1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

[SOLD] For Sale: Suede Double Monks (Shakespeare II) size 8UK - Chocolate

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by nabilmust, Aug 12, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nabilmust

nabilmust Distinguished Member

Very lightly worn pair of double monks from Herring Shoes. Size 8UK. Fits TTS.

Worn maybe 3 or 4 times in the last 9 months that I've owned them. I'm not a fan of the toe-shape, plus I'm moving away so I'm clearing out the shoe-stack. Lots of life left in this pair. Buckles are still in near-mint condition.

Very good handiwork. Fiddleback sole and Goodyear welts. Very decent bang for the buck

I'd be happy to sell them for US$200 US$175 SOLD, shipped anywhere in the world. PM me for local (Singapore) pickup prices. (Shoe trees are not included)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.