• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SOLD Filson Dark Green (Otter) Briefcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

bargecharge

Reaction score
SOLD

A number of items, with more to be added. These have all been sitting in storage for a number of years, rarely worn (see item specifics), and generally in excellent condition.

On several items I have posted my original photo, and then photos found elsewhere on the web which may give a better picture of the item (I'm no photographer, and my apartment doesn't get a lot of sunlight). Pictures not mine should be obvious, and will be the last ones.

I'm a 6 year Styleforum member, though rarely post, and have a few sales since the rep system started. My ebay id is franz_josef_land - 200+, all positive.

Price quoted includes U.S. shipping (USPS priority with delivery confirmation) and paypal fees. International buyers are welcome, but pm me for shipping costs - items will only be shipped by FedEx or UPS with trackable delivery.

Filson Dark Green (Otter) Briefcase

Iconic briefcase, retails for $225. Used two or three times, as new.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

althanis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's against the rules to delete all the item information after the item has been sold; why do you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown